Conversation Between 68gtoMN and techteacher5561
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 68gtoMN
    05-31-2009 01:27 PM
    68gtoMN
    Howard, just back from an auction yesterday. Wow. Anyway, car not back yet...will work on that this coming week. Car is very clean (rust wise) as it was completed undercoated. Frame is great. Needs some interior work. Top mechanism complete and functional, could use new top, has new carpeting in box, rear seat great, front bench good, but not great. I have a fixed GTO hood and two Lemans hoods that are great. More to come.
  2. 68gtoMN
    05-27-2009 10:40 PM
    68gtoMN
    Have not yet had the chance to pick it up. He did not alter it, but began the restoration process. GTO hood that was fixed, new pass rear quarter panel, trunk lid was slightly dented but is fixed, 1 door fixed, one new door, original front fenders patched... I'll get it soon and will send pictures then. I have more in the car than I expect to get out of it, but I'm open to offers. More once pictures are available.
  3. techteacher5561
    05-26-2009 09:13 PM
    techteacher5561
    Kurt any old pics of it that you could send to me? what were you looking to get for it? Did he alter it alot since buying it from you?
    Howard
    techteacher5561@hotmail.com
    or
    hbotting@fmschools.org
  4. 68gtoMN
    05-21-2009 10:39 PM
    68gtoMN
    Yep, I have the convertible, but it's for sale. I had it sold to a local guy, but then he lost his job and his home. Now I need to repossess it - fortunately, I know him and the car is fine. Fresh .030 rebuild on the engine (original 350) now with factory 4 bbl intake. Must get home, perhaps this weekend, and begin the process of getting it put back together properly to sell.