Conversation Between ponsteen and jeffgoss
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. jeffgoss
    04-25-2009 11:17 AM
    jeffgoss
    Sounds good, but I don't really want another project. I would probably trade my 68 for something done.
  2. jeffgoss
    04-25-2009 09:19 AM
    jeffgoss
    Wow Jim, you have been very busy! It sounds like you have a great combo for the Malibu.

I sure love your 64 Tempest Wagon! I would love to have one some day. Let me know if you ever want to sell it.

Thanks for the update!

Jeff
  3. jeffgoss
    03-25-2009 09:52 AM
    jeffgoss
    Keys are under driver's side floor mat. Be sure and have Phil bring a come-a-long or winch, in case the car fouls the plugs.

I am working out of the area, and wont be able to help load it until after 5:30 or 6 on weekdays. I can be home on the weekend.

Jeff
  4. jeffgoss
    03-24-2009 09:12 PM
    jeffgoss
    The car is together and running. However, it is still too rich. Not sure why, but it loads up quickly. The carb seems like the culprit, but I am not sure. It should be ok to load onto a trailer. If he has a winch, it would be nice.

My Son is ok. He just didn't recognize you. I figured it out quick it must have been you. We don't get many people in this neighborhood poking around cars.

Just let me know the day of pick up. I'll have the keys in the car.

Jeff
  5. jeffgoss
    03-24-2009 08:02 PM
    jeffgoss
    I know of Phil. No problem. just let me know.

You scared my Son, who was home sick. He called me and said he saw someone around the car, and open the door. I freaked out a little. Good thing I didn't call the cops-LOL!

Just let me know on the pick up time.
  6. jeffgoss
    03-24-2009 08:41 AM
    jeffgoss
    Jim, did you come by yesterday and drop parts off in the Wagon?

Jeff
  7. jeffgoss
    02-10-2009 09:59 PM
    jeffgoss
    I also dont think the carburetor is right. I dont really want to try to break in a cam with that carb/intake. I can't really start another big project just now. I'll put it back together and let you pick it up when you can.

Jeff
  8. jeffgoss
    02-09-2009 09:42 AM
    jeffgoss
    I think the heads are small valve (1.94). You wont be able to get too aggresive with the cam. You also need to think about matching valve springs.
  9. jeffgoss
    02-08-2009 03:39 PM
    jeffgoss
    Jim,

Yes I could do that for you. Do you want to barter for another gun? Would you want that carburetor and intake?

Just let me know.

Jeff
  10. jeffgoss
    02-07-2009 06:20 PM
    jeffgoss
    Jim,

I received everything just fine.

Thanks alot!

Just let me know when you want to get the Wagon. No hurry.

Jeff