Conversation Between ponsteen and Goatster69
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Goatster69
    01-15-2011 02:43 AM
    Goatster69
    Hi Jim - sorry I didn't see this or get back to you sooner. I usually don't check my notifications since most of the PM's show up in my email - but these posts don't.
    I still have the parts if you are interested. Its a little late to call tonight and we have our daughters bball tournament this weekend at Benton City. I will try to call if we get some spare time, or we can email back and forth too. I work for the school and can bring them to work if you are passing by someday and I can meet you at the rest stop or other exit if you wanted to take a quick look.
    Thanks for the message, sorry again that I overlooked the post till now...
    Michael
  2. ponsteen
    01-05-2011 05:52 PM
    ponsteen
    HI

I live in Selah, WA, please contact me at cell # 509 952/8475. I am interested in the intake and the #48 hds. Please call ASAP. I travel down to the tri cities frequently.

Thank You Ponsteen aka Jim Steen---I run a 64 Tempest wagon at Renegade as well as a 73 Ventura.