Conversation Between camerjeff and 87duker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. camerjeff
    08-21-2014 01:25 AM
    camerjeff
    Kris,

You are correct, Chevy 292 Crank (heavily Modified) 250 OHC-6 Block (clearenced out for the cut down Counter weights of the crank) Eagle H-beam Rods for a Toyota Supra Thined out .0020" to fit the Rod Jurnals. SBC Fluid Dampner, Modified OHC-6 Flywheel to fit the Chevy Crank, Modified OHC-6 Oil Pan to clear the reroughted Oil Pan pick up due crank shaft clearance, and custom Ross Pistons.
    It runs very well, but I do not think I would recommend to anyone else to replicate it.
    We made a Custom HEI, and adjustable Timing gear, and went thru 2 custom Grind camshafts, before installing a Stock H-cam 2 degrees retarded. It was a long and expensive Build that I was to stuborn to admit defeat on. But in my 69 Firebird it will pull the front tires in 1st gear, and run the 1/4 in 13.7 at 104mph.
  2. 87duker
    08-21-2014 12:29 AM
    87duker
    can you tell me about ur ohc 6 build? 292 crank and 250 block for 301 right? Thanks Kris