Conversation Between David Brown and dsnyder248
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. David Brown
    08-17-2008 07:33 AM
    David Brown
    I think it's worth it. You get a copy of the actual Dealer Invoice, so you know which dealer sold it. Of course, the invoive lists the vin. and all the options the car came with including prices. The order sheet copies are highlighted with all the options your car came with. There are also about 30 pages of AMA Specifications and a glossy press phota of your model car.

Is it worth it? That an individual decision, but I have always bought it for every Pontiac I have owned.
  2. dsnyder248
    08-12-2008 02:41 PM
    dsnyder248
    Hey David,
    Noticed you posted about the PHS papers on your 70 Bonne- I have the same car and was wondering if those papers are worth the money? Are they truly personalized to your vin number, or just generic papers covering the entire year. Let me know if you get a chance, I'm thinking about getting these papers too.

Thanks,
    Dave