Conversation Between mike nixon and Bryce
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. mike nixon
    06-27-2010 08:08 PM
    mike nixon
    The Starchief and Bonnie share a platform. it's longer than the Cat / Grand Prix. Floors under the seat are the same as far as I know. It's the trunk pans and 1/4's that are longer.

Mike
  2. Bryce
    06-27-2010 07:14 PM
    Bryce
    Mike- a long time ago you evaluated from Barletts a frame for my 66 Starcvhief Executive 4dr sedan. You found it too far gone. Just finished parting this solid Georgia body, and will soon list parts for sale on Py and poci. It has a solid rear clip, but my big question is related to the floor pan I carefully removed. What will it fit- any Exectuive or Bonny 2 0r 4 dr-possibly any Catalina or ect? Thought you might know right off. I am guessing aany interested persons out there, if any, may wonder what it will fit. Thanks, Bryce from Mich
  3. mike nixon
    04-02-2009 11:18 AM
    mike nixon
    Actually I should say if they can get to it yet. There's a wet spot that needs to be crossed to get to the car we've had rain this week and it may not be passable,

Mike
  4. mike nixon
    04-02-2009 11:16 AM
    mike nixon
    I'll ding them about it to see if they got it up yet.

Mike