Conversation Between Rob in NH and NeighborsComplaint
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Rob in NH
    01-17-2023 09:31 PM
    Rob in NH
    My 350 is stock with duel exhaust , I did put a performer manifold on it. I don't really know Cliff but I don't think I could take much of him. All I wanted was a cfm recommendation, didn't know it would open a can of worms like it did
  2. NeighborsComplaint
    01-17-2023 09:17 PM
    NeighborsComplaint
    The only thing worse than a camshaft recommendation from these guys is a carburetor recommendation lol. Cliffy and his heir apparent Jon only know Qjets. Cliff was still pimping his services while his lead times were over a year for a rebuild. He and Jon built a niche working on a carburetor design that is unusable on any application other than the original engine it was intended for without extensive recalibration parts. A "black art" if you will.

Edelbrock and Holley figured out how to make a user friendly, universal carburetor that if properly sized, will work on any number of applications. Guys like Cliff and Jon are in incensed that a carburetor company can make a carburetor that doesn't need their "black magic" to be usable.

I assumed your 350 is stock or mildly modified so my recommendation (since I'm a Holley guy) would have been an Edelbrock Performer intake and a 600-650 CFM Vacuum Secondary Holley.