Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. 68WarDog
    10-16-2015 07:10 PM
    68WarDog
    OK. See you Saturday.Yes this engine is VERY responsive
  2. A.W.Dille
    10-15-2015 10:44 PM
    A.W.Dille
    Roger, we can do that Saturday. Can't call as I don't have long distance on the home phone. Glad you called this morning and let me know how it runs. I figured it would be a monster. Talk to you later. Alan
  3. A.W.Dille
    11-23-2013 09:02 PM
    A.W.Dille
    Roger, I know af a fresh 77 T/A 400, don't know the price yet but checking on it if the fellow you're helping can use it. I've heard it run, no smoke or knocks but has an Edelbrock carb on it that leaks pretty bad. I'll know more tomorrow so if you get the chance give me a call. I hate to sell something like the 400 in the building without checking it out first to make sure everything is sound even if has been ran in the past. And with the pistons as far down in the hole as they are depending on the heads compression likely won't excede 8.2-8.5:1.
  4. A.W.Dille
    11-09-2012 11:48 PM
    A.W.Dille
    Roger, well my step-daughter is doing better. Being released from the hospital without a psyc evaluation. I'm concerned about that considering this apparantly isn't the first time she's tried to commit suicide, and looks like she is coming home with her mom this weekend. Anyway I can handle talking to her about this without upsetting her? My cell is about out of time so I may give you a call from the home phone or if you want you can call me at 704-633-0307. thanks Alan
  5. A.W.Dille
    10-26-2012 07:19 AM
    A.W.Dille
    Roger, tried to call you back this morning, I hope everything is alright. I'll try to give you a call around 9:30. Alan
  6. A.W.Dille
    08-22-2012 01:33 AM
    A.W.Dille
    Roger, just wondering, have you gotten your carb figured out yet? My cell is down right now but you can call me on the house phone. Here's the number if you don't already have it, 704-6330-0307. Deal fell through on the truck, going to see about another one Friday. Hope everyone is doing well and talk to you later. Alan
  7. A.W.Dille
    09-17-2011 12:43 AM
    A.W.Dille
    Hey Roger, been trying to call you. I've back to where I can drive the GTO again. If I get the chance I may try to slip over and see you sometime in the next couple of weeks. Hope things are going well for you and yours. Take care and talk to you later. Alan
  8. 68WarDog
    02-22-2010 06:15 AM
    68WarDog
    Alan , heard your message late while getting ready for work lastnight. Will call you later today. I plan to remove both the 455 and 428 from Danny's this week and hopefully start getting close to a build. TK2 has been returned from JBP after having it port-matched to the E's and Ceramic coated per David Butler. Now I need to work some OT for a 950 QF carb with 1" Wilson clover tapered spacer. Later,Roger
  9. 68WarDog
    01-20-2010 02:34 AM
    68WarDog
    No Alan, I usually call Ken when needing the number which has been awhile.I'm still collecting parts for next build. Debating about finding another A body instead of heavily modifying my 68. Give me a hallo if you have time. Roger
  10. A.W.Dille
    01-19-2010 11:45 PM
    A.W.Dille
    Roger do you happen to have the phone # for Dave Nichols Racing Engines. There is a member in South Carolina that is looking for a good engine builder and I know how good of a job they did with the machine work on the engine in your 70. Thanks and if th eweather is fit I may get the goat out and head your way. Talk to ya later. Alan