Conversation Between tommie69 and Lloyd-TX
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Lloyd-TX
    08-15-2008 04:17 PM
    Lloyd-TX
    Hey Tom - I'd like to know MUCH more about your GTO. '72 HO cars are my passion!

Please e-mail me with your contact information so we can discuss things ny e-mail and/or phone.

I have several pics of an NOS air cleaner that will help, but no way to post them in this area.

Also, I am collecting HO car PHS invoices, build sheets, etc. foir a database project. I'd love to have copies of your documents if you don't mind.

Also, I have a Jim DeLuna in my e-mail address book - any relation to yourself?

Regards,
    Lloyd Coulson
    bell-auto@comcast.net
    (713) 664-5118 shop
  2. tommie69
    08-14-2008 07:53 PM
    tommie69
    Hi Loyd.
    Hope you don't mind me asking you a few 72 HO questions VIA PM??I figured your the man to ask being you probablt know more then anyone.So here it goes.I'am restoring my brothers 72 455 HO Gto and Its just about done.I but the air cleaner on today and I'am not sure where the vacuum lines go.The air cleaner has a vacuum line that runs down to the motor.I thought that it would or should hook up to the front of the intake but then why would the line be in the back of the cleaner?So I need to know where the correct place for that goes and last is,On the front of the carb on the bottom,theres a vacuum port there!What is suppost to hook up to that.This is and AC car with PB,Auto Tranny for what its worth.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Tom DeLuna.