Conversation Between 68lemansman and pontiacpetey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 68lemansman
    09-12-2011 12:42 PM
    68lemansman
    No problem just hope you can get everything back to normal and get through everything!
  2. pontiacpetey
    09-07-2011 11:12 PM
    pontiacpetey
    Hi Jason, Thanks for the concern.
    Im not in a good place right now, selling the house and packing it all up, my work got flooded out last week so I am now unemployed and my divorce has gotten REAL ugly with the child support.,temporary support and alimony, Thanks again for the concern Jason I appreciate it. All of you on this forum are great people, greater than me. Hopefully things wil get better once I get dug out on the hole im in. Keep in touch I need all the friends I can get.
    Pete.
  3. 68lemansman
    09-01-2011 11:18 AM
    68lemansman
    Hey Pete Have not seen you one for a bit. Just wanted to make sure your doing ok. Jason
  4. 68lemansman
    11-08-2010 07:10 PM
    68lemansman
    Het pete I got the brake conversion done. I am still hoping to get a lot done by spring next years its kinda hard when you have no garage to do it in and to store it. Thanks for the invite its nice to be able to know fellow pontiac owners in my area.