Conversation Between Tim Corcoran and bober
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. bober
    12-22-2014 10:21 AM
    bober
    Hi Tim; Will you be getting more 5140 rods for Pontiac and will they work with most forged pistons in a stock 455 rebuild ? Thanks
  2. bober
    11-24-2014 12:17 AM
    bober
    Hi Tim , I'm in the process of rebuilding a 455 and wanted to see if you may have what I need . I'm not racing so I don't really need all the Hi performance parts but I'm sure that when I take my standard bore in it will have to be bored. Do you sell kits or each rod/pistons /etc. separate ? I was thinking if I need to purchase pistons and rods I may want to go with at least the 5140 rod and a inexpensive forged piston with a mild cam . I do have a set of 6x4 heads on my running 76 F/bird that I was told would be a good choice . If you can help me with this I would appreciate it. I may just end up with cast pistons but rods I would like to install with the new kit . Thanks for any help you can offer!!!