Conversation Between Bermudagto and 165th
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. 165th
    01-17-2014 12:09 AM
    165th
    Hi Louis, congratulations on getting your engine finished and dyno'd. Jim builds a fine engine. Those sound like decent numbers. The fuel pump on the WD we just did over Christmas was a NOS stock correct unit. I'm not an expert on clutches but I went on the street strip forum and asked around, and decided on Centerforce. You might go on that forum and do a search and you'll find good info. there. Good luck getting the engine back in the car. Greg
  2. Bermudagto
    01-15-2014 11:58 PM
    Bermudagto
    Hi Greg...I just did the Dyno on my '72 WM 455ho with Jim Robertson and it did low 400hp and high 400 on the torque. Can you tell me what fuel pump you went with on your motor. Fuel starvation will be my first limitation and Jim was recommending a high flow unit. And of course I need a new clutch kit. Any recommendations. Thanks Louis