Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ITSBACK
Forum: Pontiac - Street 08-31-2020, 02:33 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,926
Posted By ITSBACK
Did that with my thermostat housing on my...

Did that with my thermostat housing on my tripower I used to have as I kept having issues. Got it so smooth and flat I used ultra grey, no gasket and was great!
Forum: Pontiac - Street 04-20-2014, 12:15 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 454
Posted By ITSBACK
I feel better now because I was kind of getting...

I feel better now because I was kind of getting confused.
Forum: Pontiac - Street 04-20-2014, 04:43 AM
Posted By ITSBACK
When you say the armature should be 1/8" from the...

When you say the armature should be 1/8" from the flywheel teeth do you mean from front to back or side to side? If the collar on my starter pinion gear was 1/8" away from the flywheel teeth from...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 04-19-2014, 10:19 PM
Posted By ITSBACK
What I'm saying is, as the pinion comes out and...

What I'm saying is, as the pinion comes out and is about to engage the flywheel the collar just barely hits the outer edge of the flywheel teeth, not hitting while in the off position.
Forum: The Body Shop TECH 02-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,835
Posted By ITSBACK
Covered with snow? Really? I give you credit, I...

Covered with snow? Really? I give you credit, I would be going home with a few of that guys teeth in my pocket if I found my car like that!!
Forum: The Body Shop TECH 01-15-2014, 10:17 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,529
Posted By ITSBACK
Like I said in my email I like yours better than...

Like I said in my email I like yours better than mine. IG looks lighter and you used better wheels than I did. My advice to all is don't cheap out on the wheels. Mine rolls fine but its a bitch to...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6