Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: StevenK
Forum: THE LOBBY 08-16-2023, 04:01 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,164
Posted By StevenK
Do Not forget to drop in on the Pontiac...

Do Not forget to drop in on the Pontiac Transportation Museum Saturday and get a glimpse of what's going on!! Hope to open this year, permits pending. It's in Pontiac just off the Woodward loop !!
Forum: 67-69 Firebird TECH 07-22-2022, 04:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,318
Posted By StevenK
Remember, these marks also varied from build...

Remember, these marks also varied from build plant to plant. Norwood, Lordstown, and Van Nuys. Even time of day, they varied a bit.
Forum: 67-69 Firebird TECH 07-07-2022, 04:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,601
Posted By StevenK
In the May(?) issue of Smoke Signals, it covered...

In the May(?) issue of Smoke Signals, it covered PHS (Jim's son is now in charge) and how GM tried to break in and cart off all Jim Mattison's records several years ago. In the following court case,...
Forum: 67-69 Firebird TECH 05-20-2022, 07:06 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 603
Posted By StevenK
I believe there is no seam sealer in that joint,...

I believe there is no seam sealer in that joint, however, just to be safe, I would apply some 3M black weather stripping glue on that seam as it does avert the water outside of that joint, Make sure...
Forum: 67-69 Firebird TECH 04-02-2021, 04:15 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,148
Posted By StevenK
Sorry, I was wwwwwwrong on that. The rad uses the...

Sorry, I was wwwwwwrong on that. The rad uses the smaller and middle mount is the larger hockey puck and the back is same as front radiator bushing. I thought I had deleted my previous posting on...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5