Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: blaktopr
Forum: Pontiac - Race 07-08-2021, 07:28 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,978
Posted By blaktopr
PTC told me that you will drop to the stall of...

PTC told me that you will drop to the stall of the converter. There are variables that can change that, gear ratio (trans), shift point but it usually falls back to the stall. Now if you had a 5k...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 07-08-2021, 07:11 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,978
Posted By blaktopr
Don't run spragless. Its slower. And creates...

Don't run spragless. Its slower. And creates more heat. I chose it for reliability reasons due to # of runs.
Forum: Pontiac - Race 04-20-2021, 10:01 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,405
Posted By blaktopr
KRE D-port 505 dyno

Darby (Grandville) sent me his heads to see if we can make some more steam with his combo. Everything stayed the same and only the heads were done. We did do some manifold mods last season but it...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 04-02-2021, 01:51 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,163
Posted By blaktopr
I dont have copper gasket aluminum block...

I dont have copper gasket aluminum block experience but do have copper gasket experience. First, be sure you don't ground anything (water pump/trans brake) to the heads. Also make sure you run a...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 03-18-2021, 09:57 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,966
Posted By blaktopr
Don't over think it. 30 degree seats are old...

Don't over think it. 30 degree seats are old tech. Get someone to put a 3 angle on it with 45 degree seats and run it. If you prefer to keep the 30 degree seats then don't expect to pick up any. ...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 01-22-2021, 08:22 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,746
Posted By blaktopr
This is not about a developer. Its a scumbag...

This is not about a developer. Its a scumbag owner who won't sell to another racer (supposedly high profile people were contacted) and is selling to another car auction. Word is he has been...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 03-17-2020, 07:27 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 9,026
Posted By blaktopr
Sigh. I had to come in and post. My experience...

Sigh. I had to come in and post. My experience with stock block power levels is leave it alone. Leave out the restrictors.. I ran Isky bushed lifters with restrictors and after 100 passes they...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7