Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shifty
Forum: Pontiac - Street 03-02-2024, 05:45 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 908
Posted By steve25
The test / check that I have used is to get one...

The test / check that I have used is to get one of those really big metal paper clips and bend it outwards so it has some straight length to .
This wire diameter is then used to check the clearance...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 03-22-2022, 11:30 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,196
Posted By Cliff R
The correct 1967 intake will have the "hot slot"...

The correct 1967 intake will have the "hot slot" across the front. It requires the correct gasket and stainless steel heat shield over it. You will need that configuration unless the holes at the...
Forum: 66-67 GTO Tempest & LeMans TECH 02-16-2022, 02:57 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,015
Posted By gto4ben
Confirm both the alternator and regulator are...

Confirm both the alternator and regulator are grounded respectively and that the engine ground straps to firewall haven't broken off or are loose. Those cause all sorts of strange behavior.

My...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 02-06-2022, 02:47 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,772
Posted By Cliff R
For the record I am not taking in any new work at...

For the record I am not taking in any new work at this time. I stopped doing any restoration or plating work nearly 2 years ago and don't want any. I officially retired last month and for now have...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4