Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WARPed
Forum: Pontiac - Race 02-17-2014, 03:15 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,614
Posted By WARPed
Isn’t this rubbing salt in to the very wounds...

Isn’t this rubbing salt in to the very wounds your group created? You guys can all pat yourselves on the back to have successfully sent Roland Racing closing his door to any further Pontiac products....
Forum: Pontiac - Street 01-18-2014, 07:21 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 475
Posted By WARPed
I should add you should use all of your original...

I should add you should use all of your original brackets, pulleys and mounts from the old GTO motor and everything will line up as they should
Forum: Pontiac - Street 01-18-2014, 07:14 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 475
Posted By WARPed
Just use the GTO mounts and the motor will fit...

Just use the GTO mounts and the motor will fit right in.
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-22-2013, 09:23 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 620
Posted By WARPed
I would like to clarify to any newbies reading...

I would like to clarify to any newbies reading this that round ports themselves has nothing to do with this issue. Both d-ports and round ports have the same problem and is more pertaining to header...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 6,833
Posted By WARPed
There I fixed this post :) Never said it wasn't...

There I fixed this post :) Never said it wasn't fast, it just isn't a Pontiac. GM killing off the Pontiac nameplate is bittersweet. Sad that the actual Pontiac nameplate is gone, on the other hand,...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 6,833
Posted By WARPed
Peje - were you talking about REAL Pontiacs or...

Peje - were you talking about REAL Pontiacs or the corporate crap like TTA's and G8's?
Forum: Pontiac - Race 11-30-2013, 11:17 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,340
Posted By WARPed
You should see lower engine temps and your...

You should see lower engine temps and your "butt-ohmeter" should also detect some added umph. And yes there are people that run NOx and maybe we can get a few to chime in on this.
Forum: Pontiac - Race 11-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Posted By WARPed
Some how this thread is starting to turn in to "I...

Some how this thread is starting to turn in to "I hate ethanol in my pump gas" thread and this topic has nothing to do with the (e10) fuel you use in your passenger cars - period. clearly I see the...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 11-17-2013, 04:48 PM
Posted By WARPed
This is very interesting about ethanol as a fuel...

This is very interesting about ethanol as a fuel and many claims of negative impacts for producing & using it. For us as performance enthusests we stand to gain by embracing this cuz the current path...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9