Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: crustysarge
Forum: Pontiac - Street 01-26-2021, 11:08 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,101
Posted By crustysarge
OK, let's not piss. I apologize, I know you are...

OK, let's not piss. I apologize, I know you are trying to help but I am well beyond needing the advice on the block, I wanted advice on what might be on the market for parts as of late since things...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 01-26-2021, 10:52 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,101
Posted By crustysarge
Yep, already saw that too. My biggest problem...

Yep, already saw that too. My biggest problem with the forum is guys always take the subject all over the place and so far off subject it gets old.
Forum: Pontiac - Street 07-13-2020, 03:09 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,902
Posted By crustysarge
Cheap flex fan runied 10th T/A hood

Next time you think about a cheap rotating part take a look at this. Belongs to a guy I know here in Italy.
Forum: Pontiac - Street 06-23-2020, 03:39 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 8,743
Posted By crustysarge
I did my 70 Lemans windshield on Sunday. I used...

I did my 70 Lemans windshield on Sunday. I used 3M ribbon 3/8". The glass was 70's replacement, not the original. I had a buddy help. We set the glass and used the adjustable stops on the bottom to...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 06-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,136
Posted By crustysarge
Summit sells house brand rear disc brake...

Summit sells house brand rear disc brake conversion kit. But if you convert to discs you really need to change proportioning valve and maybe even the master cylinder.

Listen, I am overseas like...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 06-06-2020, 03:21 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,136
Posted By crustysarge
Guys, being overseas presents many challenges...

Guys, being overseas presents many challenges those in the States don't have, especially shipping and import taxes. He most likely wants to order from Summit because they (like Rock Auto) are export...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 05-06-2020, 06:23 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 21,749
Posted By crustysarge
John, That video was great and I think we...

John,

That video was great and I think we all appreciate it. Let us know what happens on the upper bushings if you get the GW parts.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7