PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   SOLD Parts (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=491)
-   -   Tooling for Tomahawk Valley Pans (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=711922)

Ken -Ace- Brewer 10-24-2012 10:33 AM

Tooling for Tomahawk Valley Pans

I am selling the tooling and drawings and rights to my Tomahawk Valley pan. Serious people call the shop.

$10,000

Ace

Tom Vaught 10-24-2012 12:04 PM

Glad I bought my Tomahawk Valley Pans from Luhn Pertformance when I did.

They were very nice pieces. Good Job ACE.

Tom Vaught

Ken -Ace- Brewer 10-28-2012 12:47 PM

BUMP

Ken -Ace- Brewer 11-05-2012 10:00 AM

Lookin back in my reciepts I found. The tooling was $8000. Anyone interested this is a good investment. As Butler, Ames, CVM, OPG, Spotts Performance, Sd Performance, PY all buy them from me.

Ace

Ken -Ace- Brewer 11-14-2012 10:34 AM

:-)

Ken -Ace- Brewer 12-18-2012 10:57 AM

I am surprised! There wont be any left soon. I cut off everybody. So what they have in stock is ALL they will EVER get. Unlss someone buys the tooling.

Tim Corcoran 12-23-2012 01:15 AM

What's involved in the manufacturing process? Cut top and bottom to a pattern with a water jet, send out for cad plating, spot weld? You got some kind of a stamping machine, a stamping tool and spot welder? Do you sub the whole thing out and have the stamping tool and lay up pattern and the rights for sale?

LeighP 12-24-2012 02:27 AM

Ken,
Contact my friend Dave Clee - dave@pontiworld.com.au
He runs a Pontiac parts business and does quite a few GM licenced repro parts - he's been moving into producing new parts over selling used stuff for quite a while.
He may be interested in talking to you about the valley pans.
Tell him Leigh Peddell sent you, lol.

Ken -Ace- Brewer 01-15-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Corcoran (Post 4811438)
What's involved in the manufacturing process? Cut top and bottom to a pattern with a water jet, send out for cad plating, spot weld? You got some kind of a stamping machine, a stamping tool and spot welder? Do you sub the whole thing out and have the stamping tool and lay up pattern and the rights for sale?

I sub the whole thing. You get the rights(legal) and the tooling. If anyone has any questions like Price per piece and so fourth please call the shop.

I only under 50 left! And cannot see someone paying for some new tooling to be done. That would be just stupid. There is NO better replacement Valley Pan than mine! And who wants to go through the hassle of proving it?? Mine is proven!

Call up and make an offer if you are serious. The profit off each pan is pretty damn good. Actualy amazing.

Ace

Ron H 01-15-2013 11:08 PM

You've been selling a few pieces of your equipment this last while. Scaling back or setting up to retire?

Ken -Ace- Brewer 01-16-2013 10:18 AM

Scaling back. Got a new shop in a shopping center. Just selling parts and tech now. Got my hands in a few other things at the moment. And I just wont have the money to sit on for another 1000 pieces at the moment. And if nobody buys it, it's ok! In a couple years I will press them again. But for now it just is not feasable.

I am now open on wekends!!! :-) Is Butler?? Is KRE?? Nope just me!! Got that tech question on a sat or sun?? Call PPR!!

Ace

1969GTO 01-16-2013 11:36 AM

Great pan,got mine from SPOTTS

Ken -Ace- Brewer 01-30-2013 10:36 AM

$7,000 for the Valley Pan Tooling ONLY!

$10,000 gets you tooling for BOTH Valley AND Windage Tray!

I have LESS than 20 left! There has to be 1 vendor who will invest in the hobby??? Or am I the only one who does things like this??

Ace (310) 832-4596

Ken -Ace- Brewer 04-10-2013 03:43 PM

SOLD!! Expect NEW Valley Pans by July or Aug!

I repeat! SOLD!!!

Big Injun 04-10-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken -Ace- Brewer (Post 4899119)
SOLD!! Expect NEW Valley Pans by July or Aug!

I repeat! SOLD!!!

Good deal for all!
To the individual we spoke about?