PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   G8 General Tech/Discussion (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=509)
-   -   News Flash for LM TA, GTO and G8 Owners (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=717689)

Ccass 01-09-2013 11:24 PM

News Flash for LM TA, GTO and G8 Owners

Your host PY has been busy putting the wraps on a brand new Late Model Pontiac Performance Web site. You've always trusted PY to supply parts and services for your classic Pontiac and now you can also get your 1994-2002 Trans Am, 2004-2006 GTO and 2008-2009 G8 performance and restoration parts right here on PY.

Look for several very unique products to be exclusively available on PY.

How about A-Pillar gauges that don't cost an arm and a leg?

We've also got together with the Pypes team and will be releasing two really exciting exhaust products for the 2005-2006 GTO.

More information on the unveiling of the GTO X-Box muffler and Pype Bomb Axleback exhaust will be posted on the new website very soon.

Spread the word!

Sirrotica 01-10-2013 12:05 AM

Chris, I think it's great news as long as the new GTO owners won't have to listen to all the crap about our cars not being worthy of the badges saying GTO. It's too bad some of the fans of the old cars try to belittle and disrespect the new cars. Little by little the tide seems to be turning and the haters have slacked off somewhat.

Getting parts for the Australian built cars is sure to be a problem in the future, nice to see your getting an early start on reproducing some of the stuff now and aftermarket parts as well. I'm looking forward to see what you've come up with for exhaust for the new GTO also.

I had a fourth gen T/A previously and plan on buying a G8 at some point so for me this site is good news................wish you well on this venture and hope it works out as well as PY has........:)

goat1964-2004 01-10-2013 12:30 PM

That's great news! Keep us posted.

Verdoro 68 01-10-2013 02:08 PM

Awesome to see some love for the new cars.

goatnut 01-11-2013 10:56 PM

This is great news as I have a 06 GTO and a 09.5 G8 GT. Looking forward to the new forums and a place to get parts. I have always wanted the dash pod and gauges for the GTO but the austrailian one is just to expensive so I am hoping that you can come up with an alternative that will look and perform like it.

GtoBrian 01-14-2013 12:07 PM

Looking forward to this.

quicksilver97ta 01-14-2013 12:50 PM

Sounds good. 4th gen f-bodies started in 93 though, probably didn't mean to leave those out?

Ccass 01-18-2013 10:51 AM

Still gathering pictures, parts, descriptions and new product ideas. For now you can check the progress in the PY Online Ordering system. Sometime this Winter, there will be an entirely new online system for these new Pontiacs.

Verdoro 68 01-18-2013 02:16 PM

Nice!

I might suggest getting in touch with Maverick Man Carbon Fiber and/or West Coast Speed. They make some great stuff for the new Goats and G8s.

eric_cspan 01-26-2013 01:42 PM

Progress is being made everyday on the new site. Items are being added everyday as well. Click here for a taste of what's to come...