PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=470)
-   -   Looking for Warwick Blue 1969 GTO Judge from Oklahoma (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847723)

John Milner 01-22-2021 06:24 PM

Looking for Warwick Blue 1969 GTO Judge from Oklahoma

1 Attachment(s)
I know it is a long shot but I just wanted to post here in case anyone knows any information on this car. I'm looking for a Warwick Blue 1969 GTO Judge that was sold in the Oklahoma City area in the early 90's. The car was bought new in the Norman, Oklahoma area. Then the car spent time in Duncan, Oklahoma from the early 70's through the 80's. The car was owned by my dad and I would like to try to figure out what happened to the car.

The car was a ram air 3 4 speed car. It was not numbers matching when it was sold in the early 90's. It had a 69 or 70 Grand Prix 400 in it. The car had blue interior. I believe the bucket seats had been swapped to some blue 70 GTO buckets but was an original blue interior car. It was a fixed headlight car. The rear spoiler had been broke at one time but had been repaired. The frame was cracked up by where the engine mounts and had to be welded up. The hood pan was missing but it still had the flapper doors and cable.

I can't imagine that there were many Warwick Blue 69 Judges built. If you know of one that came from the Oklahoma area, I would like to talk to you about the car.

Singleton 02-03-2021 12:25 PM

Have you checked here? http://www.69judgeregistry.com/public_html/Welcome.html

There was a warwick blue judge posted on facebook recently, but its a RAIV, hideaways

John Milner 02-04-2021 11:00 AM

I had not checked there. Thanks for the link. Looks like there are a couple possibilities with Warwick Blue/Blue interior cars that were sold fairly close to Oklahoma.

joegpho 02-05-2021 05:14 PM

Do you have the VIN? Find a P.I. and try this form:
https://www.ok.gov/tax/documents/769.pdf

John Milner 04-21-2022 01:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Still on the hunt for this particular Judge. Have tracked it down to the 90's as Gary Daniel bought the car (actually in the late 80's) and sold in the 90's. The car had a factory 69 Ram Air IV intake on it but was a RA3 car. It was not a numbers matching but was a 400 4 speed when it was sold. Here is a picture that Gary sent me, which was appreciated. It was re-painted the incorrect color possibly by the individual that Gary bought the car from in OKC (Richard Clark). My dad added the cornering lamps either in the late 70's or early 80's. Does anyone remember buying this car or seeing this car? Believe Gary was living in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma at the time he sold it.

77 TRASHCAN 07-14-2022 04:27 PM

Milner...
Gary is a member here, user name Muscle Collector. have not seen him post a lot lately...

John Milner 07-14-2022 05:33 PM

Thank you '77. I spoke with Gary earlier in the year and he actually sent me the picture that I posted back in April from when he owned the Judge. The description of the car matches my dad's car to a T. Unfortunately he did not remember who he sold the car to. I hope the car is still out there somewhere. Would love to find out what happened to it.

Gary did inform me that he kept the aluminum IV intake and likely the ram air pull cable when he sold the car.

Tim john 07-14-2022 08:37 PM

I know of a 69 Warwick Blue Judge, WS 4 spd car. Missing original engine. I sold the guy a 69 WT engine and a set of 48 cylinder heads for it years ago. Car is in Michigan, he purchased it out of a state wind "Auto Swapper" paper rag/monthly magazine. I believe the car had blue interior as well. Very long shot but one never knows. I don't think the guy ever restored the car, just squirreled it away in a barn.

Tim john---

John Milner 07-14-2022 09:38 PM

Thanks for the lead, Tim. Certainly a possibility that could be it. I sent you a PM.

Tim john 07-16-2022 02:39 PM

PM replied to, will do what I can to help put you in touch with the owner if he still has it or knows of it's current whereabouts.

Tim

Tim john 07-19-2022 01:33 PM

Contact information of current owner of potential car mentioned above sent to you via PM. Good Luck .

I also know of a second Warwick or Liberty Blue 69 Judge w / blue interior. This one is owned by James, owner of In-line Tube in Southern Michigan. This car I believe is a Ram Air IV, four speed. Concourse restored to perfection. James races the car at the Pure Stock Drags frequently.

Tim john---

John Milner 07-19-2022 02:58 PM

Thanks Tim. I am waiting on a reply from the current potential owner so we will see what happens. I appreciate your help with this.

If the one that James owns is a ram air iv car, that rules out my dad's car. Hopefully this other one is the car.

John Milner 12-15-2022 01:44 PM

Still looking for this car

John Milner 06-25-2023 10:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Still looking for this car

Grinch72 09-23-2023 12:02 PM

Warick blue

Would you be willing to give me the person number for the car in michigan anyone p

Grinch72 09-23-2023 12:03 PM

How's it going

Can I have the information on the gto in michigan

John Milner 03-04-2024 05:49 PM

Still on the hunt for this Judge.