PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   SOLD Pontiacs (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=492)
-   -   1969 Liberty Blue over Blue RA III/4spd Judge For Sale (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=767611)

The Boss 01-08-2015 07:02 PM

1969 Liberty Blue over Blue RA III/4spd Judge For Sale

5 Attachment(s)
Friend is selling a super clean 69 Liberty Blue Judge and he asked me to help him out. Very nicely priced at $27,500 - you can't buy one or build one this nice for the price! Call 480-335-5593 to buy it, don't call him to collect pictures or to tell stories about a car you had "back in the day" because you WILL get hung up on - I'm not kidding! Be serious when you call and have funds ready - it won't last at this price!

The Boss 01-08-2015 07:04 PM

5 Attachment(s)
More pictures....

The Boss 01-08-2015 07:06 PM

5 Attachment(s)
and more....

The Boss 01-08-2015 07:08 PM

5 Attachment(s)
last ones.

Judge273 01-09-2015 10:27 AM

That's a clean one! PHS?

cortcomp 01-09-2015 10:50 AM

Man that's a great color, if it had hideaways we'd already be shaking hands and loading it up.

69 RA GTO 01-09-2015 12:45 PM

This Judge is the REAL deal, sold new out of Ohio. Good car for the money but as Boss said, there is no BS with the seller so either you want it or don't

1970TA 01-09-2015 01:08 PM

Does it have the original engine?

Mean Green 01-09-2015 03:24 PM

Seems like the seller would post some basic info on the car, if he's so worried about dealing with BS. It would save a lot of wasted phone calls/time.

The Boss 01-09-2015 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69 RA GTO (Post 5335350)
This Judge is the REAL deal, sold new out of Ohio. Good car for the money but as Boss said, there is no BS with the seller so either you want it or don't

Yep - Dayton, Ohio was the billing dealership. Looks to have been out west most of it's life by the looks of the frame & undercarriage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mean Green (Post 5335475)
Seems like the seller would post some basic info on the car, if he's so worried about dealing with BS. It would save a lot of wasted phone calls/time.

Don't bother calling him - based solely on the pictures and the price of the car, if you knew nothing else about it, you should know if you are a buyer or not. This car is at least 10k under market - if you need more info to make a decision you probably shouldn't call.

PMD1969 01-09-2015 03:44 PM

PHS docs?

cortcomp 01-09-2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Boss (Post 5335483)
Don't bother calling him - based solely on the pictures and the price of the car, if you knew nothing else about it, you should know if you are a buyer or not. This car is at least 10k under market - if you need more info to make a decision you probably shouldn't call.

Not exactly. I'm not saying it is or isn't, but if the engine/trans/etc isn't numbers correct or there's nothing to prove it IS a judge, i'd say you do need more info before laying down 1/3rd of the value of a house to find out you have a badged 15k project plain gto.

I'm not digging on value or anything, i'm not an expert on what it is or isn't worth, i'm just siding with the guys asking if there's PHS docs or that want more info before dropping 30k, as not being rude.

The Boss 01-09-2015 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortcomp (Post 5335490)
Not exactly. I'm not saying it is or isn't, but if the engine/trans/etc isn't numbers correct or there's nothing to prove it IS a judge, i'd say you do need more info before laying down 1/3rd of the value of a house to find out you have a badged 15k project plain gto.

I'm not digging on value or anything, i'm not an expert on what it is or isn't worth, i'm just siding with the guys asking if there's PHS docs or that want more info before dropping 30k, as not being rude.

If you doubt us, call PHS & spend the $65. You may want to add the $15 for the fax back service as others already have.

242379P311511

cortcomp 01-09-2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Boss (Post 5335499)
If you doubt us, call PHS & spend the $65. You may want to add the $15 for the fax back service as others already have.

242379P311511

Not being argumentative, but PHS isn't going to tell you what motor is in the car currently and if it matches the vin, or if other parts are there or not.

I'm just saying i don't consider it "tire kicking" or "BSing" to ask for photos or codes on a judge purchase (or any purchase really.)

To be very clear, I have that money set aside for a 69. But judge or not, no hideaways is a deal killer for me. There may be another lurker here with the same shopping list who may want that info.

Carry on all, pretty color, hope it finds a good home and get's a nice clean up.

The Boss 01-09-2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortcomp (Post 5335502)
Not being argumentative, but PHS isn't going to tell you what motor is in the car currently and if it matches the vin, or if other parts are there or not.

I'm just saying i don't consider it "tire kicking" or "BSing" to ask for photos or codes on a judge purchase (or any purchase really.)

To be very clear, I have that money set aside for a 69. But judge or not, no hideaways is a deal killer for me. There may be another lurker here with the same shopping list who may want that info.

Carry on all, pretty color, hope it finds a good home and get's a nice clean up.

I've provided all of the information he asked me to for the general public - the buyer & seller can determine between themselves how much information about the car they would like to put out there for the casual observers. Like I said, you probably shouldn't call him.

Thanks

67cruiser 01-09-2015 07:10 PM

Look at no.4 picture is it just my eye,s or is there long stud on side of alaignmant arm and short on other side & look at all those shims???? ouch!!! probably me?????Just does not look right to me???

rsavage 01-09-2015 08:59 PM

I'm not interested in the car, but I am definitly not a fan of the "shut up and buy it" tone of the ad if that is indeed the attitude of the seller. If someone is looking for someone else's money, then I believe they should be willing to provide whatever information a prospective buyer might need to feel secure in consumating the purchase. JMO

KO 01-09-2015 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 67cruiser (Post 5335623)
Look at no.4 picture is it just my eye,s or is there long stud on side of alaignmant arm and short on other side & look at all those shims???? ouch!!! probably me?????Just does not look right to me???

its called positive caster, the more the better, you have to go to drastic measures in these cars to get any at all including as many shims as you can in the rear studs.

tom s 01-09-2015 09:19 PM

I have had a hideaway GTO and a Judge without.Would never have hideaways again.JMO.This car looks like a bargain.If I was still working and getting paid stupid money I would be all over it.I liked my gold Judge but LOVE this color.Tom

1969 Ram Air 01-10-2015 07:59 AM

I imagine the seller wouldn't be upset if someone called him and asked him if the engine is original to the car.