View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by red70goat:
Well, Mr_ GeeI Dunno, Welcome back, I thought you bailed on me:FYI IQ: I never said I researched it. I'm only going by what I heard on CNN Radio about 2 weeks ago. Given the success of the program it is almost a certainty it will continue with exclusions being added on a periodic basis. My undertsanding is that it now excludes the Corvette, GTO, and medium duty trucks. Delivery to be taken by Aug. 1, 2005. BTW: What's this about a 24 month hiatus on the 2007/2008 GTO?...You still got that $100.00 with my name on it?...Finished cop school yet?...Still working on your GED?...Your satellite dish working on your double wide?...Figure out the difference between a 67 Grand Prix and a '67 GTO? ...or a '68 Charger...or a '69 Torino ??? Still there? Hello, hello? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're lack of research is painfully obvious. What you heard on CNN two weeks ago would have nothing to do with July rebates. His dealer was correct but you jumped the gun and told him they were worms. As I said, research is your friend.

Latest on the GTO is that they will carry over the current car to 2007 and a brand new car will emerge for 2008.

Cop school? Uh nope. Never went never intended to go after school. Double wide? think they put double wides here

Where are the pictures of your car you fraud? Let me guess, there is still snow out in Salt Lake City....lol