Thread: LS1GTO.com
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 08:10 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTO_2004:
talk to me like that!!! you'll get smack in the mouth

seriously, insults aside, i know how you are thinking, and trust me dude you are WRONG on this !!

ok try to erase in your mind that the newer trans-am ever existed and suddlenly I present to you the 4th gen F-body, with its sharp nose and batman wing on the back, you wouldn't say that looks like an import, gimme a break.

its only because you are used to the T/A that you don't have the same attitude towards it.

Australian RWD + American V8 - Now THAT'S what I call a "coalition".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bring it on Aussie boy

But look. The Firebird evolved into what it was and it was a mean looking car. It had style to it. Maybe it is because I'm used to it but G.M. didn't take the easiest route with the car. I mean it sucks that they went totally corporate with the car, but it was still around and that is what we had. I don't think the Firebird looks like an import, but whoever said it(was it you?) the Sunfire does look like it....Not the other way around, the 'Bird was here first The GTO just doesn't have style to it. Especially when you see it against the Holden. The Holden is(here we go again) a nice car, but they skimped out while changing it over to the GTO. Maybe if they had kept the drivetrain layout of the car, the IRS etc and actually spent more than 10 minutes on the body, or hired a 13 year old to redesign it, the car would have its own identity and look good. And don't give me that crap about "it takes blah blah blah to get a car out and this was a good job". You can't tell me that they spent any amount of time on changing the front fascia but couldn't spend another 20 minutes doing something with the body

Nothing is real if you don't believe in yourself-Rocky Balboa

A government is a body of people, usually, notably ungoverned-shepherd brook in firefly

join the PY group on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8742503&ref=ts

become a fan of PY on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9458653?ref=ts