View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 02:20 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Champ:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by judge_jury_executioner_69:
the whole point of the link was for the firehawk. i dont give a sh** what the t/a would run. thats what happens when you twist words. the stock firehawk will run 13.5. what motor did it have in it ? LT1. becuase the firehawks have ram air and optional exhaust and diffrent rims/tires thats not a stock LT1 ? where did you read in that link that said they done something diffrent to the same LT1 that is in slowmaros and t/a's ? yes it is a "specialty" car. _but the point is it has the same LT1 thats in other GM cars._<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read your own link.

I quoted the link where it says the "STOCK" LT1 is 275 HP and where it says the Firehawk has 315HP.

So obviously, it is not the same "STOCK" LT1 as the other cars.

You're the one who's trying to twist that a Firehawk has a "STOCK" LT1, when everyone knows that 315 HP is 15% over stock.

How many guys at the strip would like to have an EXTRA 15% HP over their competitor in a headsup race?

If you want to talk "STOCK" let's talk "STOCK".

If you want to talk tuner cars, let's wait and see what SLP does with the GTO.

If they do the same for the GTO that they did for the FIREBIRD, than you're talking a low 12 second car...

yeah my guess is the exhaust and cold air make the diffrence. but its the same motor as the t/a's and slowmaros. id hope the cold air and exhaust made a few HP. maybe slp should do something to the new gto to make it beat a 4 banger import. we all know it needs something. maybe it will reach the low 13s then. oh by the way i started this post talking abuot the stock gto losing in the 1/4 to stock 4 banger imports....so what are we talking about ?

Greatest Of All Time

[This message was edited by judge_jury_executioner_69 on December 29, 2003 at 04:30 AM.]