View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 07:39 AM
Ultimate Warrior

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 455HOGT37:
Glenn,

Your attempt at a rational discussion of this car will not be tolerated if you can not be completely positive in your review. Any detail that you can find that might prevent you from purchasing this "wonder from down under" is insignificant and proves you are stupid. Lutz has given you the car he says you want, so who the hell do you think you are to ask questions?

For the record, I think your comments on the car are right on the money. It is no wonder that I also chose not to return the salesmans calls after my test drive.

I am happy you owners love your new toys, but it is hardly a surprise... How many of you would admit you spent too much money on a car you hate anyway? The latest T-bird owners are still happy with their cars too, I'll bet.

There might be one or two of you lovers out there with some class, but many of you are simply pathetic. You have a total inability to discuss the mere possibility that this thing has some shortcomings. So, in order not to damage you frail egos: "Bob Lutz is a god, and the Holden is the finest automotive creation of all time and forevermore."

Do you feel beter now? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I may have missed earlier comments but what didn't you like about it after driving it?