View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 10:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

this car has a lot of work done to it a full cage herb addams front and rear bars all aluminum bushings in the front end nascar 4 piston calipers and rotors 79 t/a 3:23 posi disc rear and adjustable shocks allaround. the interior [realy nothing in there except the colum and a cordoba racing seat] is painted grey and the entire subframe firewall rad support and underside of the car is painted black. i can not see a speck of rust anywhere on this car. the only thing it is missing is the front fenders[which i am looking for] also the inside of the passanger door has been cut out which is a shame because the door if perfect otherwise so i will need one of these.i just noticed the original mileage of this and it is only 19,000. i will post some better pics of this tommorow when i can start digging through things and get the car cleaned out, i was realy tired after a 12 hour day getting this home , every time i came out of the truck after loading there was another pile in the driveway for me this went on for 4 hours!! and i will still have to make another trip back to pick up the other stuff[3 more engines two rears and who knows what else? one more thing this was a first for me i had made the deal on this for 2500 he was asking 3000 this was over the phone after just seeing a few pics when i got there i gave him the 3000!!!!!!!! he was realy a great guy to deal with he even threw in a bunch od old dealer promo stuff from his dads pontiac dealership {see side of car] sorry this is so long .