View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Sorry for not posting an update to this thread. When I think of this whole deal, I still get so pissed off that I just want to do something unethical. Therefore, I try to put it out of my mind.

Yes, I am wolfnard from e-bay.

UPDATE:

I finally received a refund of $1300 from UPS for the POS wing that was "lost" in shipping. UPS did not refund the shipping cost or the insurance. When it all boils down, I got screwed on shipping with insurance to my house and back to GA.

I had to give UPS copies of the auction, my money order, and the shipping receipts before they would start an investigation into my claim. UPS then sent the driver out to find the box I had to wait three weeks for the investigation to be completed. UPS never contacted me about the status of my claim so I had to call and harass them for an update. They then had me fax everything I had to a different number in UPS and told me to wait until I heard back from the claim payment people. The whole thing took quite a while but I did get the $1300 insured value minus the shipping charges and shipping insurance and they did took three months to get all the paper work done.

I later learned that the UPS driver himself might is responsible for the lost package and had to pay the claim out of his check. I have no way to confirm this but if so that really really pisses me off because I know the crook got the wing back and claimed it never showed up to get out of refunding me my money.

Rob Jackson