View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 02:03 PM
Suspended

Perhaps my words "ruffled a few feathers" and got me banned from Vikki and Geoff's site!.....THIS IS NOT THE ISSUE NOR IS MY CREDIBILITY ON THIS SITE!.....I never realized those sites were "G" rated!.....I'm more of a "R" rated type of dude!......Anyway, that's just fantasy!:D .....Who really cares!.....Did anyone ever go to jail for being banned from a couple of "G" rated Poncho web sites!:D .....Like I said earlier, the issue is being ripped off, NOT being booted!......Did anyone who purchased from these guys ever receive a sales receipt?....Because a legitimate business will give you a sales receipt unless they're trying to avoid paying taxes to the IRS.....I never received a receipt and this is what I added in my internet fraud complaint to the FTC and also my complaint to the IRS......Will keep you guys posted

And Vikki....I'm sorry if I offended you again as I was really pissed off at the time:mad: .....And I still love you!.....You really didn't have to ban me though for the Ritter/Steering column incident.....I believe I was behaving like a nice "G" rated person should on your site:D .....Can I still email you as I have a question on my Firebird.....:beerchug: