View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_GTO
Rich, you're dead wrong AGAIN!. The car was going out of production after 06 ANYWAY! Stop talking about things you know NOTHING about.

What does not having a 2dr G6 have anything to do with this? The GA had a two door and sold a lot as well.

LOL, the Mach 1? Jesus....Trust me when I tell you that it wasn't a "sales sucess" either.
The initial GTO was an experiment. Pontiac expected to sell 18,000 and were shocked to sell 31,000. That is what constitutes a success. Are you so naive that you actually think GM would have halted production if they had enjoyed similar sales numbers of the new one. Do you forget that the projection was for 3-years of imports and THEN possible DOMESTIC production. Who's talking about things they know nothing about?

BOB LUTZ HIMSELF SAID THE GTO WAS A FAILURE, ARE YOU SAYING HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT, EITHER.

I don't know why you've got your panties in such a wad, but before you make such bald-faaced statements about who does and doesn't know what they're talking about you should do a little research to back yourself up before you stick your foot in your mouth.

The reference to The 2-door G6 was not addressed to you, it was addressed to HUMBLER's posting about the G8.

Rich