View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 08:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red69Goat
I just picked up the new 2 disc DVD TLB set and have read the HPP article. A lot of cool behind the scenes stuff on disc 2. Haven't had a chance to watch it all yet. In one of the original on set photos, there are clearly two Goats. The feature car and one following with cameras attached to film the interior shots. Apparently there were 2 Goats and 3 55's used. Also, if you watch closely in the movie, you can see the Judge glove box emblem. I've always believed that the Judge decals were removed and replaced with GTO to correspond Warren Oates' character, "GTO". The feature car in the movie has std "Ram Air" (not Ram Air IV) decals on the hood. Is it possible that the PHS and build sheet are for the #2 camera car and #1 was a std RAIII or even RA455? I'd sure like to know where the 2 cars are today!

Yes, I agree wtih the the judge decals being removed and replaced with the GTO decal and I also recall interior shots showing the judge emblem on the glove box...I only believe there is on GTO though as confirmed by the director.