View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 07:55 PM

Thanks much for all replies. I can just barely get a glimpse of them with a small mirror & flashlight so a pic will be tricky but I'll give it a go when I can. I was able to find 3 sensors in the following order from pass side to driver's side:

One plugging in toward the pass side of car just to the pass side of the oil filter which has what looks like 3 very small gauge wires:
blue, light greenish and white/blk

Second one is right near the filter, angled downward -- what looks like a thicker & darker blue wire, presumably the OP sender(?).

Third (leaking) one appears to protrude straight out/horizontal, with one light-brownish or tan colored wire. The base of it which screws into the block looks a little like the base of the old style idiot light oil pres switches, but it then has about a 1.5" long cylinder of black plastic and finally what looks like a white connector with a black center where the wire goes in...looks like there's room for another wire but there isn't one. Sorry about the length of this... I'll try to get a pic of it up soon if this description doesn't cut it. Thanks again.