View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

3 weeks ago im at the 1/8 mile track w a bunch of old friends from school first time we all been together in 20 years, anyway i got my new automatic gt mustang, ive run it alot know what it will do, my long time pontiac buddie is their a 04 gto shows up he says i got 20 says you cant outrun that goat, ok get your money out, whataya mean that things got 400 hp! im ok get your money out and go set it up, well 20 bucks later i run a 9.20 to the gtos 9.60. in a little bit a 05 w a exhaust shows up putting on a hell of a show my buddie no way you can out run that one, ok get the money out, 20 bucks later mustang 9.06 gto 9.20, my buddie is fit to be tied then a red one w 6speed shows up same drill, mustang 8.90 gto 9.16,. now i promise you if i had been driving any one of those goats i could killed my mustang, but its not always about how much you have but how you use it! on a side note my pontiac buddie called me tonite asked what my bird w run in 1\8 i said 8.0s 7.90s he said great he was buying a 68 that ran 7.0s, i said great i got 20 says you wont out run my 8.0 car! new storie to come!