View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 01:03 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingchief View Post
Yeah,and said companies can also loose their ass when the accusations are found to be true,and the defendant counter-sues the plaintiff for harrasment and such.

It's a double edge sword amigo.

The second you guys go after your customers,you would be taking your livelyhood into your own hands,and not in a good way either.

That is a very touchy subject around here,as one of our members is facing exactly what your talking about,it is his case that you are likely refering to hearing about,it was a former sponsor of this forum that is suing him,that situation has polarized lots of folks opinions on who's side they're on.

IMO,you guys would do well to listen to the customers once and a while,instead of acting like you already have all the answers (or the only answers that matter).

:2cents:
And that would be the very reason why I did not mention the one here. Yes I heard about that one but the one I was referring to was not automotive related and not in the U.S. and the newscaster wnet on to say there were others here in this country.

I cannot see us doing this personally unless it was just something completely off the wall and the only time I know of this occuring in the past was when a guy posted that Barry was not using his own pumps and stuff on his race car and he had seen it for himself. That was a completely slanderous statement and needed to be addressed in the manner it was.

The point I was trying to make was that if thses precendents start occuring I think guys will start to think about what they actually post and not be as derogatory when doing so. I have no problem with a guy posting about a bad service or problems with a part as that is what we are here for to try and help.

Technical Support

Barry Grant, Inc.

BG Fuel System, Demon Carburetors, Nitrous Works, Rush Filters

www.barrygrant.com