View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by camerjeff View Post
I actually use the sprayer from a non-arasole spray bottle, but both methodes probebly work the same, I just happened to have a few extra tops for those laying around.

As for the OHC-6 board, I have trouble logging in ever sense they switched to YUKU? I have to jump through hoops just to log on EVERY TIME!!! I got tired of it and lost interest. That and I sold a 66-68 2 groove water pump pully to a newer member, sent him pic's he said he had a 67 Firebird he was adding Pwr steering to. Well come to find out he has a 69 engine in the car, and he didn't know. Ok I offered to replace it with a 69, but would wanted anouther $25.00 for the 69 pully (you know how hard 2 groove 69 pulleys are to come by) and for him to send the pully back. Well he had already "thrown out" the 66-68 pully, And demanded I just send him the 69 pully to make up for me RIPPING HIM OFF!!!! Or he was going to let every one know what a thief I am.
I told him to do it, and then the log on problems started, don't know if the two are related or not.
Jeff sent you a PM on this
Sad that a newbie chased you off.