View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 01:36 PM

Smile Thanks

A Huge thanks to Tom Nolan Cameron Kallas , Lynn McCarty , Stacy McCarty and Some very Special Friends in Sweden, which i cannot say their names yet but These Pontiac Racers in Sweden made the new car possible and I will be for ever indebted to them . They will let all know why when They want to .(The next project is making sure my Trans Am is very quick )

The new car was made over By Phil Mandella , Philip Mandella and Tony Mandella at PMR Race Cars in Montclaire , Ca (909-621-5531). The very first run was right down broadway with a 1;25 sixty ft at a 9;58 Et at 139.83 MPH . i must admit i was a little nervous but very confident it would be perfect basd on Phil's reputation of making sure all is best with his race cars .
Phil basically redid the whole car from the front to the rear to his and my specs and i am one very happy and lucky racer . the quickest we went was a 9:47 at a 141 mph and change . which was 1:18 under the indext with only 8 runs on the driver and car with the GT/AA class car .

I am very humblized by the whole situation from friends and racers and i really appreciate all the e-mails and people coming by to say how much they liked the car and they were glad i had the car .

A huge thanks from My heart to all who had a hand in this new car .

Don Kennedy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2005 Sunfire first run.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	187090