View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:18 AM

right?! my favorite car ever produced by any country, by any company, so close i'm already starting to think about what i'll do to it, if anything. i've never been a fan of blue interiors, and i want my '72 formula to be lucerne blue, so i'm thinking i'll get this '69 redone in a maroon exterior with a parchment interior. no vinyl top, possibly a duck tail spoiler, and definitely ram air and hood tach. i'll leave the rally 2s if they're saveable, but either on redline radials or BF goodrich radial T/As. if it has a V8, i'll have it bored out to a 400 and make it a RAIII since my formula will be a 455 RAIV, so i should have one firebird that's actually street happy.

or who knows, maybe the car is something special and it'll be worth keeping the blue on blue look. i'm not gonna have another chance to get a look at the car until next sunday, so this is going to be the longest week since when the previous owner of my formula towed the car to my house and i had to wait a week to get the money to officially buy the title off of him so i could start working on it.