View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 09:39 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to Dr. Eric M. Schiffer
Default oop's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eric M. Schiffer View Post
Ro riding along with Billy Schmitz while Woodward "Street Racing" the Royal '69 Judge before the introduction of the Judge.

Note that Ro can not remember, in Hot Rod Magazine Dec. 2001, what year he rode along with the Royal guys. You know it is this age thing that catchs up with all of us...Or is because we have done so much in our lives that it gets foggy after a while. Ya, that's it...LOL

Note that this was originally the Lime Light Green with white interior Ram Air IV, rear antenna, Press/ Engineering/ Mule/ Prototype (whatever you want to call this GTO) that has had different engines, paint, spoiler and Judge Stripes etc. This GTO hadn't recieved it's hotter engine set ups yet. The Blue GTO bObcat Ram Air V was the quicker of the two in this artcile.

Some one on another thread liked playing semantics with me: Mule/Prototype/press/engineering/test/evaluation car, so I'm covering my bases. After all I don't want to get it wrong if he comes to this thread.... LOL
Opps...I said the Blue GTO Bobcat chase car was a Ram Air V. There was NO Ram Air V in this car. It was just a strong running Ram Air IV. ( Now the another great debate, No really. It was a strong running RA IV always)