Thread: 64 GP parts WTB
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Banshee, I do want a posi and I wanted to know what gears you had as I might have been swayed to consider them. With posis and gearsets becoming more available for the 9.3" rear used prices are the same or close to new. New cases are being produced as well. Since my car has been neglected by the previous owner since 88 all chhrome, pot metal, and interior is pitted, ripped or otherwise destroyed. So my wish list includes pot metal items such as dash, taillight cover, seat chrome or ful seats, hood, left rear quarter behind the rear wheel (bottom 6"), grilles, parking lights front and rear, interior lighting, emblems, rocker trim, interior trim etc. To be considered they must be good (7of10) or better otherwise its the same as what I have. I do not mean to offend you banshee. Sometimes you hear what a guy has and you go 'oh, I need that'. Just sayin

My wife says she'd llike my car a lot more if it wasn't mine.

64 Grand Prix 389 .030, 1.65 Scorpion Rollers, Tripower, RARE Long Branch, Custom Stainless Exhaust and mufflers, 3.90 posi 200-4R. 068 cam.