View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by shook1 View Post
I don't recall seeing a 66 or 67 wagon sell for much above $12k in excellent condition. But it's worth what someone is willing to pay. Teej from this forum sold an excellent Tempest wagon for much less. I wanted his wagon, but did not have his asking price, so I purchased elsewhere. He later had to lower the asking price for a quicker sale, but I passed it up, as I already had a wagon, and didn't have the extra cash for the purchase of his wagon. You should contact him. He was instrumental in helping to look for a 67 wagon for me. He may still have a list of wagons from our e-mails to each other a few years back.

Are you stuck on a 1966 wagon? 1967 wagons are nearly identical. This would double your search options.
Because I have a '66 wagon and I am familiar with '67s, I can tell you the differences. The taillights, the edge of the quarters where the taillight extensions mount, the rear bumper, the front fender around the headlights, the header panel, the grills (all the same as differences in 2 and 4 doors), the interior patterns, the instrument cluster, the dash pads, the steering column/wheel, and the brake booster/ master cylinder. That bronze colored one on Ebay in Oregon looks identical to the way mine looked from the factory. (Of course now it is red with parchment interior).

Last edited by goatwgn; 12-06-2014 at 12:30 PM.