View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 11:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood View Post
Well I just spent the last 1.5 hours over at the show.......I'm sure that this will be a GREAT show just like the ones in the past, BUT......IMHO I don't know the reasons for the move across the street other than doubling the amount of indoor air conditioned spots. The outdoor on the grass parking from the past will be greatly missed. The pavement is HOT and will retain the heat making for an uncomfortable day in the least. In all the years across the street this show never filled the grassy area so I don't think its a space issue, in fact the show could have doubled from previous years and not filled the grassy area. I'm sure it will be a great show but I wont be staying very long.
Theres no pleasing you Craig. I was on the show field all day with over 250 other Pontiacs and none of them left nor did I hear any complainant about the show grounds. You should have stayed for the all make and model cruise. It was packed. Over 450 cars on the grounds. And the band was awesome.

The reason for the move was an overall better venue and allow room for growth. Im sorry if you cant see that and only see what pleases YOU. A show field with grass. We sold out the indoor arena with no problem. So others feel different obviously.

I poled many people and they really liked the new digs.