View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 09:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by John V. View Post
Congrats to your Pats.

Just so we are clear, I did say the Jags would win. And they didn't. My bad.
Props - you took that standing up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John V. View Post
The PI in the first half was a bad call. I don't like the rule that resulted in the flag on the hit to Gronk but no argument with the call. I thought the late PI call was suspect. But every game has those calls, I think the Jags could have won anyway. My group thought the fumble should have been reversed and only stood cause the Jags got the call in the first place.

But I thought this pic was funny, not sour grapes. Only posting as humor. I believe the Jags showed they have a quality team. They silenced a lot of critics. And I don't know if Gillette is normally that quiet, but I was pretty convinced a lot of Pats fans had reason to think they were going down today, they were pretty quiet once the Jags went ahead and stayed that way til the Jags final misfire.
There was a lot of time during this game where it could have gone another way and half time looked bleak. But like I said earlier in this thread, the Pats play the whole game and where other teams may wear down and their play may fall off with injuries and energy, the Pats play on. Down by 7 in the 4th with your top receiver in the locker room, Brady will still pull it out.

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978