View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 01:01 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McQueen View Post
Its pretty easy to convert the current 6.2L Hellcat engine to a 7.0L 426.
Just a different reciprocating assembly.

My Hellcat goes in for the engine work next month. But I am not going to mess with the shortblock this go around. Just bolt ons.

Larger 95mm T/B, snout port, Demon plus cam & kit, ID1050X larger injectors, CNC the factory heads at BES, ARP head studs, 2" Stainless Works headers & 3" exhaust, Litens decoupling 2.72" upper supercharger pulley, larger idler pulleys, Fore dual fuel pump setup with return and Snow stage 2.5 water meth. Second fuel pump & water meth activated by a 5# boost switch on the blower.

These mods will get me into the hi 9's. Should be 850+ on the tire. On pump gas.

I already have the Demon 3.09 rearend in the car, and the Demon torque converter waiting for the engine mods.

Have the suspension modded some for a lower ride height, and a Per4mance diff brace with solid aluminum carriage bushings to make it go straight. Also 11" wide wheels in the back with Nitto 315/35X20 NT-05 drag radials, Nitto 285/35X20 NT-01 fronts.
Me and a buddy of mine were just talking about this engine the other day and what it would take to convert my 3.5L-V6 Magnum wagon. Anyone know the cost of these crate engines and how difficult it would be to go from V6 to V8?