View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 10:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

still beating the horse i see mr jones... im not going to continue going back & forth with your champion radiator bashing, but i will reply to your comments. you say there are "just as many unhappy customers" yet you came up with a handfull of bad reviews, out of what, 10s of thousands of happy customers that dont post reviews? & the positive reviews i see out there far outweigh the negatives. you also say the the return policy doesnt appear to be that quick, "as you figured"... yet i posted my first hand experience with the return policy & it was as fast as could be & free shipping both ways, & they were more than happy to help which means thats what they do for the vast majority of legitimate warranty issues. thats fine if you dont like the brand & have a negative bias towards them because of your experience, the fact is they are a good budget radiator with countless happy customers on this forum & in general. & like Ccas said, if they were so bad & "junk" they wouldnt be in business.

& to keep this all in perspective here... every company/brand out there has complaints & negative reviews, from tv's to auto parts to cars to shoes! eagle cranks were called junk because a handfull of the early cast cranks broke due to unknown reasons, yet theres probably a hundred thousand in service doing fine. early comp lifters had lots of noise complaints, yet 90% of them were fine & are still doing fine today. the BFG tire issue have all kinds of complaints out there on the letters, doesnt mean the tires are bad & you dont see me or others bashing the entire brand. you can find all kinds of bad reviews for any product, doesnt mean they are all bad.

another example that appies here, i used to work for the 2nd largest phone company in the world, started out in customer service then went into handling business & government accounts & FCC escalated complaints, handling 100+ calls a day & majority were complaints of one form or another, the job could get very stressfull & after awhile you'd get a bad impression of the company as a whole. when we first started in training, they would present actual figures to show how the impression was flawed because thats all we saw. the numbers were basically showing 10's of thousands of complaints coming in each quarter, yet they had over a hundred million customers using the service every day that were as happy as could be & over all the company had one of the best customer service ratings in the industry. the percentage of complaints came out to be like <.005% of the customer base per year. point is there will always be unhappy customers, doesnt make the company or brand as bad as those unhappy customers will try to claim. same thing applies here.

as ive tried a few times now, can we please be done with this? you had 1 bad experience, let it go.