View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Boost Engineer

I was told, a long time ago, that the best way to shut up a lying azehole was to beat him to death with FACTS. One Fact is worth 10,000 Opinions as an old boss used to say.

So speaking of FACTS, I spent more money in one transaction (related to boosting) than you and your buddies have in their lifetime of playing with Pontiacs. Think about that georgie, I spent ONE QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS IN ONE PURCHASE RELATED TO BOOSTING. Not even Little Jack can come close to that deal. That does not mean it was my money, it was the Ford Motor Company's money but I was allowed to spend it (and I spent a lot more money than that over the 39 years I did the job.

I received the highest award in Ford Research: "The Ford Research Operational Excellence Award" in 2016. It was for Designing, Purchasing, and Installation of a Turbocharger Test Facility in Dearborn Michigan. A installation that cost Millions of Dollars. So Ford could evaluate the Turbochargers that the different suppliers were offering in a logical, proven manner, vs just "shooting from the hip" or 'running your mouth" about boosting which you know very little about.

Tom V.

By the way Georgie, Performerrpm, really does not care if I show your stupidity and lack of knowledge to the Boost Forum.
Most know it is really not necessary, you have proven that very well in other forums.
My kick in the balls must have really hurt. It took you over a day and a half to weakly respond.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016 OE_Vaught.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	507120  

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.