View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyakr View Post
" I've checked everywhere and Comp Cams hydraulic roller lifters aren't available at this time...what would be your second choice for lifters?..."

Since it has been established in this thread that the 857-16 lifters ARE available, including a below retail price set, from a member, there is no need to consider a "second choice", is there ?
No, they're not commonly available from the normal locations most would check IE: KRE, Butler, Summit, Jegs, Comp themselves. There MAY be a few sets floating around out there, but when you read they will be shipped at a later date, that means they don't have them in stock and hope to get them from Comp, which currently doesn't have them. Pretty obvious to most that there is a shortage of these lifters at this time and most would like to see what would be a good alternative if needed.
So, thanks for everybody posting their second choices! Good for me and everyone else to know. I'm buying the set that one of our members just happened to have at his house so I'm good for now.

62' Lemans, Nostalgia Super Stock, 541 CI, IA2 block, billet 4.5" crank, Ross, Wide port Edelbrocks, Gustram intake, 2 4150 style BLP carbs, 2.10 Turbo 400, 9" w/4:30 gears, 8.76 @153, 3100lbs

Last edited by Gary H; 05-02-2019 at 10:22 PM.