View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 10:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That article talks about shroud versus fan with no shroud. Close but not exactly what I'm talking about. I have no proof but I think it may be drawing air flow through the area directly in the 15" path of the fan and not much around the periphery of it thereby losing any benefits that could be gained by flow across the total area of the core. I'm thinking a dual fan setup might be a much better setup for the core size I'm dealing with. One way to find out I guess.

Does anybody know of an OEM dual fan setup for that size ( 17"T X 23"W ) core? I'm sure I could buy a new aftermarket one but I get a deal at the local wrecking yard so it makes sense for me to go there first.

I want to say debating the good and bad with knowledgeable people is really helping me work my way through this issue. In other words whether you know it or not you guys are helping work this out. It's appreciated.

69 Firebird-462/Edel round ports/currently running the Holley Sniper/4sp/3.23posi/Deluxe Int/pwr st/vintage air/4wl disc( a work in progress-always )

http://youtu.be/eaWBd3M9MN4