View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 09:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrotica View Post
So true. When I had my service station I had a mag wheel with a big chunk broken out of the backside of the wheel (total scrap). It had a wide used tire still mounted on the rim, albeit flat. I left it outside in front of the office one night and it disappeared overnight. Would have loved to see the guys face when he saw the big chunk of aluminum missing out of the backside...……...LOL....
I'll BETTER this story. And my story is dead true I swear.

About 30 years ago, I had a German Shepard dog. I also fell into having to look after a not well friends 2 very large dogs for a few weeks. Man, you can just imagine the piles I was cleaning up every day.

Now at the same time I was painting my house. I had a pile of brand new but empty paint tins in the yard. So one day I picked up all the poop which had accumulated over about 3 days, and put it into the paint tins, hammered down the lids. Put the tins in my car trunk and took them to work to throw into the hopper which was being collected that morning. The yard guy had forgotten to unlock the hopper so I put the tins down beside it and went to find him. Took all of 3 minutes. In that time, those tins had been stolen...

I would have loved watching the thief open them up.....

Absolutely true