View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewster View Post
Welcome to PY Carl and good luck with your search. Tell us more about the car like color, options and possibly post a few pictures.. We all here like pictures. Also define Northwoods??
Cheers, Brew
Thanks for the warm welcome

the Northwoods means south of the Canadian border and north of Chicago. That's all I'll say for now.

I've purchased this car after having my 69 Judge stolen so, as you can imagine, I'm a little reserved on info with where I live.

1970 Ram Air IV Judge, Polar White, currently with black wing and hood scoops. Formula wheel, AM radio, Auto, PS, PB, Rally gauges, 3.90 axle, Ride/Handling, tinted glass ALL and white letter tires. sold in south Texas and is in great shape. front nose needs a bit of attention but otherwise very nice.

I have original paperwork from dealer where the original owner ordered the car and worked since he was 17 years old. He has since passed away. Working with his son to try and get some photos of the car when it was new...to see if it truly was a WT7 car. The son said his father blew the motor in 72 or 73 so there is a very healthy 70 WT motor in it now. That motor will be replaced with a 1971 SR Ram Air IV block, 614 heads and aluminum intake with crossover...original RA IV manifolds too.

I'm still waiting to verify whether the engine has the original alternator, distributor and carb with it.

Pics to follow soon

I'm looking for a set of nice JT rims for it as it has fatter Rally II wheels on it now.

Carl