View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooski View Post
I did a search on the reverse replacement as I did not understand what is actually done. Normally the ball is part of the humerus and is captured by the socket. The ball is reversed and is put in the socket and is captured by the end of the humerus. From the pictures I saw there does not seem to be much socket in the humerus to capture the bone. As I have zero medical training I am sure that there is a lot more going on than what internet pictures show.

I'm not sure about the mechanics, but they also put a different group of muscles in play with a reverse replacement. When I read that, I kinda laughed. Do you have to think about wiggling your toes to lift your arm? Hopefully my questions will be answered on the 22nd.

I'm ready.

frittering and wasting the hours in an off hand way....

1969 GTO, 455ci, 230/236 Pontiac Dude's "Butcher Special" Comp hyd roller cam with Crower HIPPO solid roller lifters, Q-jet, Edelbrock P4B-QJ, Doug's headers, ported 6X-8 (97cc) heads, TKO600, 3.73 geared Eaton Tru-Trac 8.5", hydroboost, rear disc brakes......and my greatest mechanical feat....a new heater core.